STS delivers cost-effective, low-risk, and innovative Enterprise Asset and Logistics Management Services. Our services and capabilities are based on our Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) framework under our certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management program. We've earned the trust of the government by doing things the right way, without cutting corners in quality assurance and by innovating business processes that create efficiencies from start to finish.
STS not only has the capacity to provide full range logistics and maintenance support for the large enterprise, but we also possess the global infrastructure and capabilities to deploy rapidly and swiftly meet the needs of our customers, anywhere, anytime. Our solutions maximize best value, mitigate risks, and optimize operational efficiency. STS ensures mission success in Enterprise Asset and Logistics Management.
Our EAM approach is a sustainment, maintenance, and supply support process built upon the ISO 55000 standard. Our EAM approach provides Total Asset Visibility, maintenance activities, and performance visibility to our customers and enables STS to satisfy all current and anticipated requirements, minimize life-cycle cost, and maximize benefits to the Government and Warfighters for Contractor Logistics Support and Performance-Based Logistics services.
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) – RCM is the STS approach to develop, execute, and maintain an effective lowest cost risk maintenance support plan. We combine continuous process improvement of ISO 9001:2015 in conjunction with our SAE JA1011 Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) process to provide the best practice and most effective Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) in compliance with ISO 55000.
- Asset Management – Provides visibility and configuration management over critical assets that affect compliance, risk, and mission performance.
- Work Management – Provides management and control of work processes, using work orders and corrective, preventive, predicted, and prescriptive maintenance work plans.
- Field Service Support – Our representatives ensure maintenance actions are successfully completed with highly skilled and trained engineers and technicians who possess diverse skill sets to perform multiple support functions, reducing contractor manpower footprint and increasing efficiency.
- Procurement Management – Manages the requisition, purchasing, and delivery activities required to supply parts, materials and/or services from our vendors.
- Inventory Management – Manages inventory activities such as spare parts issuance, inventory transfers, transportation/shipping, receipt inspection, test, and acceptance, physical cycle counts, property accountability, and other general inventory functions.
- Service Management – Manages the performance of service delivery to our customer which includes program management, services, and help-desk support.
- Contract Management – Manages the contracts with the Government, subcontractors, and vendors/suppliers.
- Supply Chain Management – Manages the activities to plan, control and execute the supply flow, acquiring spare parts to final installation of parts for maintenance actions.
- Logistics Information Systems – STS utilizes both government and commercial Logistics Information Systems: Maximo, COLTS, GCCS-A, PBUSE, SAMS-E. We can tailor the LIS for the customer’s needs and provide custom analytics and reports.
- Business Analytics – STS analytics teams evaluate customer business requirements, process, metrics, and deliverables and provide advanced customized reporting solutions for Performance Based Logistics and Contractor Logistics Support services.
Delivering a balance of supply and maintenance requires an infrastructure for collecting, documenting, and analyzing supply and maintenance data. STS utilizes Maximo and COLTS as its LIS system resources to support our Logistics Management solutions to meet the unique needs of each customer.
- Lifecycle Logistics and Engineering Support – STS applies our strategy, policy, organization, and culture to our logistics work, which are strictly focused on providing effective and scalable total asset lifecycle management. While our goal with each customer may be unique, our objectives remain the same: (1) Precise planning and management of assets throughout their life cycles; (2) Proactive, efficient maintenance of those assets; and (3) A strategically placed and managed FSR workforce and parts inventory.
Operations Maintenance – STS has experience in providing the full spectrum of logistics and facilities management support including the end-to-end logistics support for the operations and maintenance of complex weapons systems including CONUS and OCONUS locations, operations and maintenance of transportation, and complex systems.
- Sustainment Management – Our capabilities in Sustainment Management include: deploying system and support infrastructure; lifecycle sustainment plan maintenance; maintain readiness, improve sustainability, and provide the support to the user; improve the system and its supports; obsolescence mitigation; and support system retirement and disposal.
Domains and Clients
The proof is in our consistent performance over two decades of engineering excellence. At STS we know it's not about us, it's about our trusted clients and their demanding operations and missions.
Portable Security Systems
U.S. Army: Mobile
U.S. ARMY REF
(Rapid Equipping Force)
Engage with Us
Are you ready to see what STS International can do for you? Reach out today and start your own mission-driven innovation.