MS3 W900KK16D0009 – US Army, PEO STRI
Medical Simulation Support Services (MS3) contract’s primary focus will be providing services to procure, kit and deliver Medical training equipment to conduct medical training.
Seaport-e N0017814D8033 – US Navy, NSWC Dahlgren
Seaport-e contract is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Mgmt. & Program Mgmt. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC & NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, the US Marine Corps, & the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) compete their service requirements amongst SeaPort-e IDIQ multiple award contract holders.
AEWD W911NF15D0015 – US Army, AMC
Advanced Expeditionary Warfare Development (AEWD) – The U.S. Army, Army Material Command (AMC), has a requirement for services to support research & development, limited prototypes, & test & evaluation support for items & systems supporting U.S. Army & Department of Defense objectives.
JE-CLaSS W911SR16D0009 – US Army, ASA, ALT, JPEO CBD
Joint Enterprise-Contracted Logistics and Services Support (JE-CLaSS) – Multiple contractors are fulfilling the Department of the Army, Assistant Secretary of the Army (ASA) Acquisition, Logistics and Technology (ALT), Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense’s (JPEO-CBD) requirement for Joint Enterprise-Contracted Logistics and Services Support (JE-CLaSS).
STES W911NF16D0025 – US Army, RDECOM-ARL, STTC
Simulations & Training Engineering Services (STES) – US Army Research, Development & Engineering Command Army Research Lab (RDECOM-ARL) Simulation & Technology Training Center (STTC) in its mission to increase research & develop training & simulation technology to enhance the Warfighter’s effectiveness. The simulation & training technologies developed under this program are part of the Army Research Lab (ARL) Training & Simulation Major Laboratory Program (MLP) & include investments in Intelligent Training Technologies, Immersive Learning, Synthetic Natural Environments, Advanced Distributed Simulation, Medical Simulation & Training, Dismounted Soldier Training Environments, Training Applications & Live Training & Instrumentation.
JE-RDAP W911QY18D0150 – US Army, OSD, JPEO CBD
Joint Enterprise Research, Development, Acquisition, & Procurement (JE-RDAP) – U.S. Army, on behalf of DoD, Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense has a requirement for the Joint Enterprise Research, Development, Acquisition, & Procurement Omnibus Contract. This contract will have awards in two sectors for Non-Medical Services & Medical Services.
Additional Contract Vehicles:
- Global Tactical Advanced Communication Systems & Support Services (GTACS)
- Homeland Defense Technical Area Task (HD TAT)
- SOCOM Wide Mission Support (SWMS)
- Special Warfare Technical Support (SWTS)
- Enhanced Solutions for the Information Technology Enterprise (E-SITE)
- Information and Engineering Services (TIES)
- Strategic Service Solutions (TS3) – R&D
- TACOM Strategic Service Solutions (TS3) – KBS
- TACOM Strategic Service Solutions (TS3) – ERS
- Chief Information Officer Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3)
- Command, Control, Communications, Information, Detection & Monitoring (C3IDM)
- Simulations & Training Engineering Services (STES)
- Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge II (EAGLE II)
- Information Technology Enterprise Solutions 2 Services (ITES 2S)
- One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) Unrestricted – Pool 3
- Persistent Surveillance Systems Tethered Eng. Tech., Logistics & Operations Support (PSS-T)
- Army Aviation & Missile Lifecycle Command Expedited Professional & Engineering Support Services (AMCOM EXPRESS)
- Responsive Strategic Sourcing for Services (RS3)
- Advanced Prototyping & Experimentation (APEx)
- Enterprise Training Service Contract (ETSC)