MS3 W900KK16D0009 – US Army, PEO STRI
Medical Simulation Support Services (MS3) contract’s primary focus will be providing services to procure, kit and deliver Medical training equipment to conduct medical training.
Seaport-NxG N0017819D8592 – US Navy, NSWC Dahlgren
Seaport-NxG contract is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 2 categories (Engineering and Program Management Services) and 23 functional area subcategories. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, SPAWAR, NAVSUP, MSC, NAVFAC), the Office of Naval Research, the US Marine Corps compete their service requirements amongst 1870 SeaPort-NxG IDIQ multiple award contract holders.
AEWD W911NF15D0015 – US Army, AMC
Advanced Expeditionary Warfare Development (AEWD) – The U.S. Army, Army Material Command (AMC), has a requirement for services to support research & development, limited prototypes, & test & evaluation support for items & systems supporting U.S. Army & Department of Defense objectives.
JE-CLaSS W911SR16D0009 – US Army, ASA, ALT, JPEO CBD
Joint Enterprise-Contracted Logistics and Services Support (JE-CLaSS) – Multiple contractors are fulfilling the Department of the Army, Assistant Secretary of the Army (ASA) Acquisition, Logistics and Technology (ALT), Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense’s (JPEO-CBD) requirement for Joint Enterprise-Contracted Logistics and Services Support (JE-CLaSS).
STES W911NF16D0025 – US Army, RDECOM-ARL, STTC
Simulations & Training Engineering Services (STES) – US Army Research, Development & Engineering Command Army Research Lab (RDECOM-ARL) Simulation & Technology Training Center (STTC) in its mission to increase research & develop training & simulation technology to enhance the Warfighter’s effectiveness. The simulation & training technologies developed under this program are part of the Army Research Lab (ARL) Training & Simulation Major Laboratory Program (MLP) & include investments in Intelligent Training Technologies, Immersive Learning, Synthetic Natural Environments, Advanced Distributed Simulation, Medical Simulation & Training, Dismounted Soldier Training Environments, Training Applications & Live Training & Instrumentation.
JE-RDAP W911QY18D0150 – US Army, OSD, JPEO CBD
Joint Enterprise Research, Development, Acquisition, & Procurement (JE-RDAP) – U.S. Army, on behalf of DoD, Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense has a requirement for the Joint Enterprise Research, Development, Acquisition, & Procurement Omnibus Contract. This contract will have awards in two sectors for Non-Medical Services & Medical Services.
GSA PSS 47QRAA19D00C9 – GSA
General Services Administration Professional Services Schedule (GSA PSS) – Multiple award schedule, providing direct access to simple or complex fixed-price or labor hour professional services.
GTACS II W15P7T20D0018 – US Army, ASA ALT, PEO C3T, PM WIN-T Global Tactical Advanced Communication System II (GTACS II)
Multiple award IDIQ contract for the rapid acquisition of a wide range of tactical C3T, hardware, software, engineering services, logistics support services, test and system related support. GTACS II covers the full acquisition life cycle scope: research and development, production and deployment, and sustainment.
Additional Contract Vehicles:
- SOCOM Wide Mission Support (SWMS)
- Special Warfare Technical Support (SWTS)
- Enhanced Solutions for the Information Technology Enterprise (E-SITE)
- Software & Systems Engineering Services Next Generation (SSES NexGen)
- TACOM Strategic Service Solutions (TS3) – R&D
- TACOM Strategic Service Solutions (TS3) – KBS
- TACOM Strategic Service Solutions (TS3) – ERS
- Chief Information Officer Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3)
- Command, Control, Communications, Information, Detection & Monitoring (C3IDM)
- Simulations & Training Engineering Services (STES)
- Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge II (EAGLE II)
- Information Technology Enterprise Solutions 2 Services (ITES 2S)
- One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) Unrestricted – Pool 3
- Persistent Surveillance Systems Tethered Eng. Tech., Logistics & Operations Support (PSS-T)
- Army Aviation & Missile Lifecycle Command Expedited Professional & Engineering Support Services (AMCOM EXPRESS)
- Responsive Strategic Sourcing for Services (RS3)
- Advanced Prototyping & Experimentation (APEx)
- Enterprise Training Service Contract (ETSC)
- Rapid Acquisition of Materials for Prototyping (RAMP)
- Cyber Mission Systems (CMS) Kitting & Supplies (CMS)
- Engineering & Support Services for Network & Information Systems Technology Programs (ESSNISTP)
- Defense Technical Information Center Information Analysis Centers Multiple Award Contract (DTIC IAC MAC)
- Program and Systems Support Small Business (PASS-SB)
- Joint Enterprise – Omnibus Program Engineering & Technical Support (JE-OPETS) Logistics & Medical (L&M)
- Joint Enterprise – Omnibus Program Engineering & Technical Support (JE-OPETS) Acquisition (ACQ)
- Cyber Mission Engineering (CME)
- Marine Air-Ground Task Force (MAGTF) Training Systems Support (MTSS)
- Deployable Adaptive Global Responder Support (DAGRS)
- Force Protection Site Security Systems Solutions (FPS4)